~~~"Y" sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Mail date is March 2.

Post here when you mail out.....and when you receive.......and tell us the "Y" items you got. Can't wait to hear!!

I was going to mail tomorrow, but I've decided to do a little more shopping this weekend. So I'll probably be mailing Monday instead.

My package is on its way! Can you believe it? I can't....:lmao: Expected arrival is Monday.

I will be out of town next week, but my oldest will be home, so if mine arrives, I will know and can pass it along.

;) Absolute fun! We are going to Hilton Head Island, SC.. We go once every other year for a fixed week timeshare we have beside Coligny Plaza. It is off season which I love. Although, it sometimes can be chilly.

The whole family golfs, so at least 2 rounds of golf. My daughter and I spend a lot of time just walking on the beach. This year, I am hoping to convince hubby to take a day trip to Savannah.

I am also hoping to get in a few days of scrapbooking when everyone else is doing their thing. But, my favorite place there, (other than the beach) is the Frosty Frog Cafe in Coligny Plaza. I eat there at least every other day..it is that good.

But, I will get my daily dose of the Dis while there.:banana:

Sounds fun.....thought about trying HH with DVC, but hate to use those points away from Disney ;)
have fun.....sounds like you will!!

Scrap4me, have a great time! We visited Disney' HHI a few years ago, and we took a side trip to Savannah, and it was lots of fun! We ate in Paula Deen's as well as Uncle Bubbas oyster house.

My package has been mailed!

I bought one more thing last night, and I have another idea that I'm going to look for today.

I think my package is now complete. I had a little bit of trouble finding one item, but that's because I was looking in the wrong places. Found it today. And I have to remember to get one item that I bought a while ago. But the package should be ready to go in the mail on Monday.

I just mailed my package, priority. They should receive it Wednesday.
I was not very creative this round. Had a hard time finding different "Y". And not from lack of trying. So will be interesting to see what everyone else mailed. :)

That HH stay sounds fun.
DH and I are driving to DC and back. And I thought about staying one night at Disney's HH on the way home. But the DC stay will go fast enough, without leaving a little early to stay at HH too.

both my sister and i have our items. its just a matter of finding the time to send them out. will post when we do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter