xyron personel cutting system reviews

dianemb

DIS Veteran
There was one a long time ago but nothing recent. Anybody have an opinion of this system? It's 40% off this week at AC Moore. It's less expensive then some of the other ones.

THANKS

I got one for my birthday! Big pluses are that every font can be cut in 3 sizes AND comes with "shadows" so its really versatile, and the new books are cheaper than a set of die cut alphabets. The down side is the sticky mat - when its new the paper can curl when you lift it off, when its wearing out the paper slips and crumples. find it works best with fairly heavy smooth paper or cardstock, and as long as you press the paper down firmly its OK. I've just ordered a Karen Foster seasons design book from cut@home - register as a VIP and you get 40% off ONE item list price each month.

I couldn't get one of the "punch" systems as I have really bad carpal tunnel syndrome so can't squeeze hard, and the others electronic systems were at least twice the price.

Its not perfect but it suits me, and as it goes on I think there will be even more books available and I'll get more use out of it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter