X2: X-Men United ... anyone else waiting? TRAILER SPOILERS ONLY

Obi-Wan Pinobi

<font color=red>Jedi moderator who likes to live o
Well, I figured I'd go see this movie on Saturday when DW is working. Now, I've seen the trailers and I'm giving serious thought to either taking Friday off to see it and work Saturday or take a long lunch hour Friday. ;) (hey, I did for The Two Towers)

I hope the movie is as cool as the trailers look. Wolverine in his berzerker rage and the appearance of a couple of favorite characters all look promising.

SPOILER WARNING: For anyone who hasn't seen the second trailer, you might want to click the back button ...

Okay, in the second trailer on the X-Men movie site, it shows Cyclops firing his optic blasts at Jean, who's deflecting them. Shades of Phoenix, maybe?

Okay, in the second trailer on the X-Men movie site, it shows Cyclops firing his optic blasts at Jean, who's deflecting them. Shades of Phoenix, maybe?
I don't know, I haven't seen that preview!!! I hope they do a Phoenix storyline at some point, but it seems like too big of a story for this one. Possibly an ending of this one leading into the next movie??? Have you heard how many X-Men movies they will shoot? I hope lots!! We got our tickets last Sat. for Friday 6:45 in the BIG theater!: :bounce:

[color=3300ff]I've been foaming at the mouth over this movie since last year. I know the trailer you're talking about with Scott shooting at Jean and was wondering about that too. I saw Anger Managment last Sunday and they showed the long preview for it.
My brother and I already made a pact to go see it this Sunday. We're both big X-Men and Marvel fans so we're really excited.[/color]

We're waiting. My boys are so excited. We're gonna see it on Saturday night at the Drive-In. :bounce:

I've no doubt given the trailer that that's where their going with the story.

I'll be seeing it tomorrow night. :)

Can I admit here that the answer is "yes," but it's only because of Hugh Jackman?:o

trailer2-01.jpg

I'm going to buy advance-purchase tickets and take DSs to see it Friday right after school! :)

I'm thinking about picking up DS from school on Friday and heading for the theater. But with my luck, lots of people are thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:

DS is excited about Nightcrawler being in the movie. I just want a nice modern version of Gambit someday. :p

Everything I have read says this is going to be better than the original. I'm hoping to go this weekend.

I'll be seeing it tomorrow night.
Rub it in, why don't you, Jeff? :p

I hope they do a Phoenix storyline at some point, but it seems like too big of a story for this one. Possibly an ending of this one leading into the next movie???
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe by the end of this movie she's at close to Phoenix-level strength and in the third one the X-Men have to keep her from becoming Dark Phoenix? In any event, it'll be interesting to see how they play it.

Okay, if I keep talking about it, I WILL be taking a long lunch on Friday. :teeth:

Our big theater is having a midnight showing on Thursday night. I really want to go to it, but I'm sure I'll ditch my morning classes on Friday if I do...choices, choices....

I agree with Planogirl, definately want to see Gambit in one of the movies.

VelvetGloves

Ugh, I want to see it so bad but I'm going to be induced on Friday. Even have to go to the hospital Thurs. night so I can't sneak in a midnight Thurs/Fri show!;)

However the one I'm really wanting to see is the Matrix Reloaded, I said I'd leave the hosp. for that one!

I'm going saturday night to watch it.

Gambit will be making a cameo in X2 the director talked about it on the xmen 1.5 disc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter