X-mas Stocking Sent/Received thread *Completed!*

Everyone was so eager and now it's so quiet. LOL
I tore mine open from Katie and love it!! Now I need to post some pics!!

Oh, and Marcie, your package from Theresa is awesome!! What a cute Diva necklace. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Beth, if you came up with this idea originally - thanks. I love suprises and Kerri/Pixiewings did a great job surprising me. :goodvibes

Here is my stocking:

DSCF1363.jpg

I love it all. I had to fight off my daughter from opening it. Kerri you fit so much in the box, I was amazed.

Some of the things I got were:

Socks - you can never have enough, especially when you're feet are always cold like mine
Lotions - love the smells (note to self - hide from DD :rotfl:)
Jingle Bell Necklace
Christmas Door Hanger
Burt's Bees Chapsticks, Lotions and Soap
Ornaments
Candy-love the giant candy cane and I've already broken into the butter mints (love, love, love those :cloud9:)

Thanks again Kerri for all your thoughtfulness that went into putting this package together. I love it all :santa:!!!!!

We were quiet because we were opening our presents!!! :cool1:

My package was from Carol......this is how it arrived & taunted me:

Dec10217.jpg

When I opened the box, I found this inside!! :banana:

Dec10218.jpg

Dec10219.jpg

Dec10220.jpg

Dec10222.jpg

Dec10221.jpg

Dec10223.jpg

I got a Mickey & Minnie Stocking that has now replaced the one I had up already......lol I got a box of Disney Candy Canes that are on my tree now. I got two window clings (one Mickey, one Minnie) that are on my window that was bare. I got 3 wrapped packages that were all Disney ornaments!! :woohoo: I have added all 5 ornaments to my tree & have to say.....it's now complete!!!

Dec10-1.jpg

Thank you :worship: Thank you Carol.......it was the perfect box of goodies!!!! :hug:

So I realized that one of my gifts didn't make the package thanks to a little elf named Ty who claimed the mickey snowman cookie cutter & icing set for himself. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see at least one more of these show up in other Diva stockings, so I'm not going to worry about taking another picture.

100_5950.jpg

Anyhow, I got a fabulous stocking from Deb that is totally loaded with Bath & Body Works stuff and snowmen which are some of my favorite obsessions.

Twisted Peppermint lotion, body wash & hand sanitizer
Winter Candy Apple & Pink Shimmer Mentha lip gloss (So amazing!)
Cranberry clip and go scent unit
Snowman ornament
Snowman pez
Reese trees
Chocolate balls
Peppermint & white chocolate covered pretzel
Peppermint coffee creamer
The aforementioned mickey cookie cutter kit
Mickey pocket planner

I love it all!!!! :love::santa:

Anyhow, I got a fabulous stocking from Deb that is totally loaded with Bath & Body Works stuff and snowmen which are some of my favorite obsessions.

Twisted Peppermint lotion, body wash & hand sanitizer

L:love:VE Bath & Body Works!! I have the same hand sanitizer hanging from my purse!!!! Pepperminty goodness!!!

This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Beth, if you came up with this idea originally - thanks.
You're welcome. I used to be a big participator on the Exchange section of the DIS. I hosted several of those over there, and when I started the DIS Girls-only Trips, I thought it would be fun to do just within our little group. We've done Halloween, Christmas and summer themed exchanges. They are fun! Glad you enjoyed it.

I am loving all the stockings so far!!! So fun and festive. :santa:

This is what I got from Miss Katie!!!

100_3785.jpg

100_3786.jpg

Such fun stuff. I love the Cinderella fleece blanket, and it's got my name on it. Nice and cozy on these cold desert nights.

I also got lots of yummy candy and candy canes
A Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack
A Barbie Hallmark ornament (pink tree with high heels on it!)
Christmas tissues
A Glade candle (smells so good and it's not even lit yet!)
Napkins that say "The line between naughty and nice is constantly moving" lol
Princess pen set
A little red sleigh ornament with my name on it
A cute card
And it all came in the most adorable Mickey stocking!!

Thank you so much Katie. I truly love it all. :goodvibes :hug:

This is what I got from Miss Katie!!!

100_3785.jpg

100_3786.jpg

Such fun stuff. I love the Cinderella fleece blanket, and it's got my name on it. Nice and cozy on these cold desert nights.

I also got lots of yummy candy and candy canes
A Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack
A Barbie Hallmark ornament (pink tree with high heels on it!)
Christmas tissues
A Glade candle (smells so good and it's not even lit yet!)
Napkins that say "The line between naughty and nice is constantly moving" lol
Princess pen set
A little red sleigh ornament with my name on it
A cute card
And it all came in the most adorable Mickey stocking!!

Thank you so much Katie. I truly love it all. :goodvibes :hug:

I love your package!!!

Ok, I am being photo challenged but wanted to jump in and thank Laurie for a cute basket.

I have a large velour stocking with my initial on it
a candy cane colored electric candle that flickers when you turn it on
a bottle topper (to use as a tag if you give a bottle of something as a gift
a red and gold buffer to use in the shower
some Mickey stickers
some Peppermint cocoa mix (can't wait to try it)
candy--mints, tootsie rolls and some other types
four glass ornaments
and a cute Christmas neckerchief for Bella!

Thanks so much Laurie--it's all adorable!

Ok, I am being photo challenged but wanted to jump in and thank Laurie for a cute basket.

I have a large velour stocking with my initial on it
a candy cane colored electric candle that flickers when you turn it on
a bottle topper (to use as a tag if you give a bottle of something as a gift
a red and gold buffer to use in the shower
some Mickey stickers
some Peppermint cocoa mix (can't wait to try it)
candy--mints, tootsie rolls and some other types
four glass ornaments
and a cute Christmas neckerchief for Bella!

Thanks so much Laurie--it's all adorable!

:banana: Yea, I'm glad you like it!!! I couldn't resist when I saw the little neckerchief.......I just knew Bella could pull off the look!! :rotfl: Hopefully you'll be able to post a pic of that!!! :thumbsup2

I want to send a HUGE thank you to my "Official Diva stocking exchange Elf" Jane!! I apologize for the poor picture quality, but I just love it.. The stocking says it all... Dear Santa, I have Changed My Ways...

IMG_20101207_201839-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Inside were lots of goodies...
A Jack mug filled with treats
A santa dish with Candy Corn and a Candy Corn scented hand sanitizer :love:
A fuzzy snowman throw
A pooh ornament
Snowman ornament
Micky 2010 calendar and pen
Vanilla lip balm
Mickey cookie cutter and icing set
Mickey love bracelet.

Thank you Jane!!!

This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Beth, if you came up with this idea originally - thanks. I love suprises and Kerri/Pixiewings did a great job surprising me. :goodvibes

Here is my stocking:

DSCF1363.jpg

I love it all. I had to fight off my daughter from opening it. Kerri you fit so much in the box, I was amazed.

Some of the things I got were:

Socks - you can never have enough, especially when you're feet are always cold like mine
Lotions - love the smells (note to self - hide from DD :rotfl:)
Jingle Bell Necklace
Christmas Door Hanger
Burt's Bees Chapsticks, Lotions and Soap
Ornaments
Candy-love the giant candy cane and I've already broken into the butter mints (love, love, love those :cloud9:)

Thanks again Kerri for all your thoughtfulness that went into putting this package together. I love it all :santa:!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it all!! :) I was worried about the lotions and the B&BW thing but it's my favorite scent so I hoped you'd love it. :) My feet are always cold too! LOL I'm glad you liked the socks!! :) I tried to go with the green theme since you said it was your favorite color. And man I had tons of fun shopping for it all, nothing really Disney themed but I didn't like anything they had at the Disney Store so..... :) Jodi the bracelet was handmade by me, just thought I'd mention that part. :)

I opened mine as well and OMG everything is perfect!! Unfortunately I'm having an issue uploading my photos, and I took a ton!!!! But I can't get them from my memory card to my computers and I have NO clue why....so I'll either have to take new photos or I'll figure it out tomorrow. But here's a list of what I got, I love it all!!!! It's all perfect for me!!
I got a purple Tink stocking filled with a Butterfinger candy holder, a marshmallow Mickey Mouse, a coffee mug with a ton of characters on it filled with peppermint candies (YUM to all the candy!!! I :love: Butterfingers and peppermints!!), a cute little Santa bobble head with Double Bubble, super cute Christmas socks, a Tink pin that I :lovestruc, 3 new Christmas themed pot holders, that all match and are super cute and the BEST thing ever, I got a new scarf that's purple!!! I cannot wait to wear it!! It's so beautiful, I can't wait to share photos with everyone! And I'm sure I've forgotten to list something so I will update as I am able to post the pictures.

Beth, Thanks again for doing these for us, I have such a good time with them. :)

Thanks for the awesome stocking, my friend Wendell :thumbsup2

PICT0002.jpg

I got a cute stocking with:
Ghirardhelli candy cane chocolate (which I :love:)
Dove milk chocolates
Kahlua and Malibu chocolates (mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
Reese's peanut butter cup minis
Kisses
Hot chocolate mix
Mickey BandAids
A massager (that I had to snatch back from Jesse :rotfl:)
A sparkly T with crystals (I luvs me some bling!!)
A clip on monkey (I clipped it to my carry-on)
Toy Story Mess-Free Color Wonder (you know me too well - get the kind that you can't make a mess :upsidedow)
and a big Starbuck's mug with biscotti and coffee

PICT0005.jpg

Supporting my addiction with a Starbuck's card - :woohoo:

PICT0003-2.jpg

You trying to say something with the coal :confused3 Love the pink sparkly stocking!!

PICT0004-1.jpg

Taking care after the candy - nice!

Ok so I figured out the camera issue, altho it had a memory card in it it saved the photos on the cameras internal memory, so I hooked it up to the computer and got those off there...now all the photos are uploading to photobucket but it's taking forever...and yes, I forgot a bunch of stuff on my list. LOL So I will be sure to post the photos as soon as I can. :)

I love that "you'll need this after all the candy" LOL that's too cute!! And that's why the girls always get a pack of gum in their stocking from Santa. :) :)

I opened mine from Jodi but can't post a picture until tomorrow night. Thanks Jodi! I had a busy night and am just too tired to post about it now but I will tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter