(X)Jello-mold- WW

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Jell-o Mold
OK this is a variation on the recipe my grandmother uses!!! It makes a bunch so it is great for company!!

2 small packages sugar free jello any flavor
3 cups light cool whip

Make jell-o using 1 1/1 cups boilinb water and 1 1/2 cups cold water. Let set about 1/3 of the way. WHip with mixer until frothy. Flod in the cool whip by hand until smooth looking and most of the hunks of cools whip are mixed in. Pour into mold and let set.

I got my Tupperware jell-o mold as well as an 8 ounce cool-whip container full. The whole recipe is 12 points. I have also added 2 cups fresh strawberries crushed up to strawberry jell- for and additional 2 points. My mold is I believe a 7 cup mold it may be 10 cup not sure. This turns out to be a very low point dessert 1-2 points for a cup. Makes a great dessert to take to picnics. I have also cut the recipe in half and made one package of jello-o in one flavor and filled half the mold aand let it set then made a different flavor and poured on top for a 2 layer dessert!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter