X Factor Live Shows

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Anyone watching?

What are you thoughts so far?

Fair play to Simon for admitting he chose the wrong song for Scott.

I watched it, thought there were quite a few very nervous singers. I thought Laura was really good, but I just love Eoghan

ive really enjoyed most of the acts, scotts song was awful though :sad2: i thought daniel struggled as well !

I thought Daniel struggled, I think he will be in the bottom with maybe Girl Band.

I definately think Cheryl has got the best group. I love Laura & Diana. :banana:

I think Laura has an amazing voice - so mature and earthy for her age... I also think Austin could do well... Looking forward to the vote show!!!

I thought Daniel struggled, I think he will be in the bottom with maybe Girl Band.

:

I think you may be right - but then again the way these result shows work it always seems to be a complete shocker :confused3

I love this show and we watch it every year.The girl groups got on my wick tonight+so did Rachel,although i say that i am shocked that the girl groups are now both in the final 2.I honestly thought Simon had ruined it for Scott-glad he has been given a 2nd chance.
Sorry if i tread on anyones toes-but i want Rachel out.x.

Austin is sooooooooooooo very easy on the eye.x.

I love this show and we watch it every year.The girl groups got on my wick tonight+so did Rachel,although i say that i am shocked that the girl groups are now both in the final 2.I honestly thought Simon had ruined it for Scott-glad he has been given a 2nd chance.
Sorry if i tread on anyones toes-but i want Rachel out.x.

Austin is sooooooooooooo very easy on the eye.x.

I totally agree about Rachel....I really don't like her! She has a nice voice but a bad attitude!

I think Daniel had a lucky escape tonight....but glad it was the girl groups as I hate Louis!!!!

Nice twist that they get to choose their own song in the sing off.

Bye bye Bad Lashes! :wave: Terrible name... :sad2:

OMG Michelle - you need help!!! I really hate him! :rotfl:

I like some oldies :lmao: Patrick Stewart is my fave :lovestruc .

-------------------------------------------------------------
I also like Diana+Laura :thumbsup2,but love Austin.x.

I like some oldies :lmao: Patrick Stewart is my fave :lovestruc .

-------------------------------------------------------------
I also like Diana+Laura :thumbsup2,but love Austin.x.

Ok - I can understand some oldies....but LOUIS??? :lmao: Now Phillip Schofield on the other hand..... :rolleyes1

How about Dermot - now I could look at him all night!!! :lovestruc

I like Austin but didn't like his hair tonight.
xx

Ok - I can understand some oldies....but LOUIS??? :lmao: Now Phillip Schofield on the other hand..... :rolleyes1

How about Dermot - now I could look at him all night!!! :lovestruc

I like Austin but didn't like his hair tonight.
xx

Oh i love Austin's new look-very rough+ready :thumbsup2 .

Philip Schofield-are you kididng me?!?!?!?.

As for Dermot-he is very fit,i am sure you would'nt be just 'looking' at him all night ;) .x.

Oh i love Austin's new look-very rough+ready :thumbsup2 .

Philip Schofield-are you kididng me?!?!?!?.

As for Dermot-he is very fit,i am sure you would'nt be just 'looking' at him all night ;) .x.

Phillip is sooo funny that's what does it!

No you're right I wouldn't just be looking! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (We will get kicked off here in a minute! :laughing: )

BTW - sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet but I will tomorrow. xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter