"X" exchange sent/received...COMPLETED!

Mine were delivered yesterday, one person is on vacation....the other can check in anytime ;)

I finally can get this to post, my computer was not letting my yesterday. Thank you SO much Nancy for the great package of "x"tras. I received:

Promax2"X" pens
Flashlight keychain
mints
spruce homemade soap
Build-a-bear workshop notepad

AND
My very own lime green DIS shirt in "X"L

Hope you like it, Dania. Seemed a perfect thing for you :)

Only 4 more to go :teeth:

::yes:: Why? Something wrong? :eek:

I got too many points so I cannot PM (a problem with my signature). I have the Y and Z exchange stuff but I will not be able to sign up for them by PM. If you could send my email to the hostesses I will be able to sign up. Thank you.

Sorry, I am just getting settled, mine will go in the mail tomorrow, and I will post my received later, I got mine, but Tyler is still waiting on his :goodvibes

It was a very good package from Meriweather, but the list is upstairs and I am downstairs, let me see how much I can remember
Xtreme Sour Candy ( Ok I already ate them :laughing: )
Xhilartion Socks
X-men Folder
something else Xhilartion but I can't remember

Ok that is all I can remember from the x's

For the Xtra's
I remember
notepad
little bag of piggies ( I think erasers ?? )
a little pig who is already on my desk
an antena topper ( very cute, I love it :love: )

a Candle, ( not sure which list it belongs on)

I know I did not get everything so I will use Nancy's list later and update my post

I loved it all , Thank you very much :woohoo:

Glad it arrived, Jen.
It was fun putting together.

Tyler's should arrive tomorrow. It was mailed Friday ;)

Ok Tyler's arrived and it was Xtra Awsome, many thanks to Luv2Roam for her generosity:cloud9:

Tyler got
Xtra early Halloween decorations all from disney :banana:
Tinsel Garland ( 2)
and Stich Window Clings which we love

and xtras
RAMONE from cars which he loves and a Test Track Sticker which he also loves, that is one of his favorite rides so he is :woohoo:

Thanks so much it is a great exchange:cheer2:

Both mine went out today , many many thanks toMeriweather and Luv2roam for 2 great boxes

:yay: for an arrival.

Just 2 more to go :woohoo:

don't forget that "Y" is now taking sign-ups ::yes:: That includes yellow items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter