~~~"X" exchange ~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:woohoo: It is the alphabet exchange: "X" :eek: Don't let it scare you!!

Details......$5.00 minimum. Must be mailed first class or priority.
All items must start with an "X". You can send one item or several less expensive ones.

Sign-ups go until February 10 and mail date is February 17.
"Y" will start February 17.

If you want to play, PM me:
Your name
Address
Number of exchanges you want to do
e-mail address
willing to elf, if needed
willing to send international, if needed

Children are welcome to join in. If you are signing up a child, include gender and age.

This one won't be easy--there aren't a whole lot of words that start with X--but it can be done. Look for weird spellings of "extreme" or "extra". Think of brand names (that worked very well for Q). And think of movies/tv shows. And I have an unusual one that I am very proud of!

C'mon, this will be fun.

Game on!:thumbsup2

The husband is going to help with this one.....

PM coming your way.

Mine is ready to go :teeth: Just walk the aisles and there are some things.....and use those xtra and xtremes ::yes::

Got you, Barbara......that makes 4 of us. Who else is going to be brave?

im a little scared but i'll join!!! do you need my info Meriweather?

I have it, Bridgette..............if you have a hard time, ask and I am sure some of us can give you some ideas.

ok :) i have a few ideas already from the above mentioned tips but if I get stuck i'll come asking lol

:yay:

Mine is ready and waiting for a name.............if no more sign-ups over the next few days, I will pass out names early. Maybe Wed. night.

No new sign-ups again yesterday, so I will close this tonight and hand out names.

"Y" will start 2-17.............can you believe it, we're almost done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter