X box 360 game

yo yo 700

Delivering a speech is not the same as delivering
Ok for christmas this year I get around enough money for 2 X box 360 games at the top of my list that im going to get is Phantasy Star Universe any what other game should I get?

F.E.A.R.

Also, Oblivion for the PC just got the Knights of the Nine expansion. Comes with all the buyable additions AND the Knights of the Nine expansion. In your face Xbox-Oblivioneers.

shadow pirate said:
F.E.A.R.

Also, Oblivion for the PC just got the Knights of the Nine expansion. Comes with all the buyable additions AND the Knights of the Nine expansion. In your face Xbox-Oblivioneers.
We get the same updates through the X-box live marketplace. In you face PCer's :surfweb:. Also my little brother played a demo of F.E.A.R I think he wet himself :rotfl: .

yo yo 700 said:
We get the same updates through the X-box live marketplace. In you face PCer's :surfweb:. Also my little brother played a demo of F.E.A.R I think he wet himself :rotfl: .
Your bro's a wimp. The demo isn't scary at all. And we get EVERYTHING you can get (at least I think so) for $20.

shadow pirate said:
Your bro's a wimp. The demo isn't scary at all. And we get EVERYTHING you can get (at least I think so) for $20.
I can buy every thing (the extras) for about 6-9 dollars depending on how many micosoft points they cost and the company said it may be a free download off of the xbox live market place. :cool1: Yes my brother is a wimp just played the demo (I think I made the enemy wet themselves :rotfl2:.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter