(X)2 WW cakes

Nancy

Wasting away in Pegulaville
2 cake recipes that are so easy and good. Top either with FF cool whip. Even my kids love these!

Pumpkin/spice cake

1 box spice cake mix
1 can 15 pumpkin

mix both together. Add NO oil or eggs.
I usually add a bit of water to make it easier to beat. Bake according to cake directions...you might need to add a bit more time than the directions say. Cake does not rise that much..this is a heavier texture than regular cake.
I usually make this in a bundt cake pan.

Chocolate/vanilla cake

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 12 ounce can diet vanilla Pepsi

mix all together and bake according to cake directions. This one you might have to beat a little longer than the 2 minutes to get all ingredients mixed. This cake is really good.

Can the second cake be made with diet vanilla coke? I can't imagine it would make that much of a difference.

Thank you for these recipes!

I would think it wouldn't make a difference as long as it's 12 ounces. They had a recipe where you used a white cake mix and any flavor of diet pop that you wanted the cake to be so I think it should work.

I make the pumpkin spice cake all the time. I think each serving is 2 points, but they never clarify what a serving size is.

I made the chocolate/vanilla cake today. It was like a science experiment watching the mix bubble up with the soda. lol But it came out rather good! DH loves it.

The cake box said a serving size was 1/12 of the cake, so I cut it into 12 pieces. That made it 3 points a piece. Not bad!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter