www.disneyworldhotelsandtickets.com??

lisam

Earning My Ears
I am ready to order my 7 day Park Hopper Plus tickets and I have checked all options including AAA, DC, and some web sites and by far the "hotelsandtickets" web site has the best deals BUT has anyone ever used them??

It is one of those deals where you buy your tickets now and for whatever reason they do not send them to you. You have to either pick them up or have them delivered to your hotel. I would feel much better if I had them in my hands when I arrived in Orlando. I have a friend who lives there and could pick them up but I am not sure if this is even an option.

Has anyone ever used this web site or ticketRES.com which used to sell Disney tickets in the same way and no longer does? (that makes me nervous) Any info or input would be helpfull because I want to buy them ASAP now that I have the money saved, before a price increase!

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi lisam!

TicketRES no longer sells Disney tickets due to a contractual problem with Disney.
I do believe that most of these on-line agencies are legitimate, but it always makes any of us feel better to get personal feedback. I myself have used www.floridaorlandotickets.com and was very pleased with their service.
I hope that you get some response on www.disneyhotelsandtickets.com . But it is not a name that I have seen until last week.
Good Luck!

This place pops up periodically. Their prices LOOK good until you read the fine print -- 7% tax is not included!

FloridaOrlandoTickets.com or TicketMania.com are better bets.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I have never used this place, so I would check with the BBB before you spend money on 7 day hoppers. I bought my recent set through http://www.floridaorlandotickets.com and had NO problems. I had the option of having them sent priority mail or picking them up at their office or having them sent to the hotel. I ahd mine mailed to me and they cam within 3 days of my order being placed.

Check to see if they have:

A phone number to call if you have questions
If they list an actual address for their office.
Do they have a secure server?
Are they listed with the Better Business Bureau?

Good luck,.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter