WOW what a deal and I GOT MY BIG BUG

coastermom

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach
:goodvibes .. I was so ready to get the big bug on line yesterday but DH talks me into going to the store to see if they will meet the internet price. SO off we go . The manager comes to us and tells us that she can not meet the price but that it will be 40% off on Sunday . So I go home and wait . This morning I go to the news paper and see it is NOT listed on sale. :mad: :sad2: . SO Dh says go to the store and see what happens maybe it is a managers special or a store special not an advertised special. So off I go to the store and well I get there and they are not on sale . :mad:

Here is where it gets better . Because I went to the same person who helped us yesterday the manager told her to give it to me for the 40% off price. :woohoo: :yay: :thumbsup2 . It was her mistake it will not be on sale till next sunday at that price. So I broke down and got the big bug. I haven't even got the chance to go and open it all up but I know it comes with FOUR carts. It was a bundle and well worth the money .

Here is my question though the spaula ( spelling?? ) doesn't come with the bundle do I really need it ? and what kind of paper do you usually use? Can I use any scrapbook paper? I am sure they want you to use their paper but can I use any cardstock? :confused3

Thanks guys I am sure I will be around again to ask more ???? Questions ??? :rotfl2:

This is my B-Day Gift I Have the best DH my B-day isn't till Saturday . Gotta love DH :love: .

Congrats on your purchase, you are going to love it.

Couple answers for you.
I didn't think I was going to need the spatula but I really like it. It helps get the letters off when the mat is super sticky.

You can use any kind of paper. Depending on how thick the paper is, will depend on the blade depth and pressure you use. More on that when you open the box.

All the carts can be used on both machines.

When you are finished using the machine for the day wipe the mats down with baby wipes (I like Huggies). It will extend the life of the mat.

A lot of us have bugs so ask away!

The first time I used mine I tried to take the letters off the mat without a spatula and I tore them all. It was frustrating so I used an ACM 40% off coupon and bought a spatula the next time I was there. It was definitely worth it.

Have fun with your new toy.....it's really a blast!

If you have the Creative Memories tool dealie or the piercing tool thing from Making Memories, that works just fine for getting the paper off the sticky.

I second what other say about using baby wipes.

You can use any paper you would like. I sometimes have a little more trouble with the regular paper you would use for copies, printing, and such. But I just change the settings around and make sure it's stuck down really well when I do use it. Also, you can use paper that's MUCH smaller than the paper pad by simply using the feature where you change the paper size. There's more information about that in the user guide book that comes with the cartridges.

I use the CM multipurpose tool to take cuts off the mat. It works good, so if you have that, give it a try.

A lot of us have bugs so ask away!

Buffy speak for your self......I don't have bugs! LOL! Tha comment just struck me funny this morning! Really Irotfl2:

Ooops sorry off topic.....

Congrats on gettting such a great :goodvibes deal!

Sounds like an AC Moore deal to me. I think they are the only store with the bundle containing the 4 carts. I know I got mine there in the bundle for $319 and they seem to run that special every few weeks!

Thanks labdogs42 but it is not ACMoore. DW just called and they have that 4 cart bundle at $369 now. During SB weekend it was $319. DW says employee told her that she was not aware when/if the $319 deal would return.

DW wants the big bug bad. Will probably head to tax free NH after work to get it at the current price.

I am almost 100% sure that ACMoore is going to have it on sale this weekend . The sale should start on Sunday . I am only saying this because of how I got my Bug .

I took the ACMore on line deal to the store to see if they would meet the price . I didn't want to pay for S&H charges . The manager said she couldn't meet the price but to come back in the morning that they would be 40% off the $599. price. It comes to about the same as the internet deal with tax . (though your tax may be different I am in NYC BIG TAX HERE :rotfl2: ) Any way when I got to the store on Sunday the sale wasn't on this week and the manager gave it to me anyway because she thought the sale was this sunday and she told me to come back in. She told me it would start next sunday I am only telling you what she told me . Meaning it should start the 9th of March . But I am only going on what she said I am only the messenger ladies don't shoot me if I am wrong. :lmao:

I am glad a lot of us have Bugs but PLEASE don't share if they are BED BUGS . :rotfl2: :lmao: ... Only Cricuts her please .

Sorry couldn't resist .

Just went to an ACMoore in NH tonight to get the E bundle. DW even called the store earlier today to check stock and mentioned the bundle price of $369. Figured we would make the trip to NH (23 mi.) to save the sales tax.

Going through the register we find out it rings up at $599 and ask why. Same person my wife spoke with on the phone says that is the price and they can't/won't match the internet price. She did show an advance flyer that indicated the bundle would be on in-store sale starting on Thursday 3/6. $359 vs. the $369 internet deal.

We weren't happy about wasting 2hrs driving there but for whatever reason, didn't make a big deal of it.

My DW is the crafter/scrapper and I know little about ACMoore. Not sure if this is just this NH store or all stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter