WOW I want this for my Garden.

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I want this in my garden.... It is outside the MK at WDW as one of the 75 Mickey Statues...

DSC01603.JPG

Wouldn't it be cool to have it signed by dissers too...:hyper: :wave2:

nate,
absolutly BEAUTIFUL garden/yard. I know the work that must have went into that!
thanks for shareing them :wave2:

LOL! Where would I put it? :D

The lawn nazis in my neighborhood would have fits....:teeth:

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, Nat!

We really enjoyed seing these in December!

This one, according to Disney Consumer Products is titled "Family Tree" and was designed by Jeff Conine of the Florida Marlins. Auction proceeds from this one will benefit the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation.

Here's another that you might enjoy...

img_statue_deja.jpg

This one is title "Fruits of the Mouse" and was designed by Andreas Deja, a Disney animator. (Proceeds to Make-A-Wish)

My personal favorite was this one:
img_statue_garcia.jpg

Mambo Mickey, designed by Andy Garcia; proceeds to Elizabeth Claser Pediatric Aids Foundation.

You can view the full list and pictures here!

Looking forward to seeing these Mickeys. 28 days and counting. :)

Thank you so much for posting that link!!:earseek:
BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL AND REAL TALENT!
NOW all I have to do is save maybe 2 years worth of pay checks to be able to bid on the auction when it comes around!!:wave2:

I didn't see that one. I like that one too.

Wow! Designed by a baseball player!?! How neat is that!

But the one OK likes best designed by Andy Garcia (what a cutie he is) reminds me of Ricky Ricardo. Can't you just hear him singing "BabaLOOO, BabaLOO-OO-OOOOO"!!!

.... just came back after spending more time at that website. So neat!. I loved the Mickeys designed by Tom Hanks, Fess Parker, Elton John. It is so hard to pick a favorite. And it is not so much the Mickey design itself but how it relates to the designer and their career.

Thanks for the link.

Now, I didn't real thoroughly but are these statues ALL on display at Disney World?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter