Wow I like this!

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Everyone is back in school and I'm not! VMK is a lot nicer less crowded... Better enjoy it while it lasts... I'll be back to school next weak

laxplaya1346 said:
Everyone is back in school and I'm not! VMK is a lot nicer less crowded... Better enjoy it while it lasts... I'll be back to school next weak

Hehe you're not the only one, I'm still out of school. :)

Tuesday for me too. Maybe I'll end up sick at least one of the times (I had to thank whatever made me sick back when Frontierland came out. I still thank it every now and then (THANK YOU WHATEVER GOT ME SICK THAT DAY!!! Feel free to come back when Tron comes out :teeth: .)) and be able to play when almost no one is on.

laxplaya1346 said:

same here and im scared HiGh ScHoOl AHHHHH SCARY!! i used to go to a small school and now on wensday it'll be the end of the world for me!!! :sad2:

Hey, I get in on Tuesday as well. I think here on the East coast is where we get in school the latest. More VMK time :)

ReachfortheStarz said:
Hey, I get in on Tuesday as well. I think here on the East coast is where we get in school the latest. More VMK time :)
*coughI don't live on the East coastcough*

Sorry, had something stuck in my throat.

Guess it's safe to say everyone else is back on tuesday lol

well now everyone has to be jealous of me im going back thursday :)
good news: im hoping to get a boyfrind this year!
bad news: i have braces until december :(

ps: if the boyfriend thing dont work, ill get a male manster and name him boyfriend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter