WOW! Darma DDP ADR reservationist-THANK YOU!

Creekermom

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to say a special Thank you to Darma, I booked my ADR yesterday with a young lady named Darma. What an asset she is to Disney in making the ADR for CM. I was so overwelmed with her outstanding CS that I just had to tell someone. I asked her if there was a way I could do that and she put me through to the Comment line and there I left a wonderful comment regarding her professionalism but yet outstanding customer service.
I am a first timer to Disney. I wasn't sure how to go about it, my travel agent isn't available until next week and I keep doing research here on the DIS boards and also reading the Unofficial Guide to WDW and came up with some ideas, Darma worked with me, as we don't have hopper passes this time.
All I can say is WOW!

I would recommend her to anyone especially if it is their first time going to WDW.

Thank you again Darma for making our ADR plans perfect with all of our meals except 2 being CM :)

Your outstanding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter