wow cool board! one of my designs!

DavidUK

Mouseketeer
Hello!
i'm david from leicester in the uk and i'm studying design at university! on our last trip (2004) it was my sister's 16th birthday on the first full day of our trip! and having manages to get CRT ressies!! I created an invite to breakfast from Cinderella! (we had told my sister we'd be tired so we'd celebrate at another time!! and we'd have breakfast at mcdonalds on her birthday hehehe!!)

well anyway here is my design! hope you like it!

front.jpg

inside.jpg

insideopen.jpg

back.jpg

i have some other stuff i have done too - if you like this i'll post some more!

hugs and photoshop
David
xx

okay!! here's the front cover of our 'holiday folder' and then the scrap book!

covernew.jpg

and then the back of the case of the DVD i made of the holiday

dvdback.jpg

there we go!!

Dx

Very cool!!! :thumbsup2

I hope you have a lot of free time on your hands because I could see your PM box getting quite full of requests really soon!! ;)

What a wonderful talent you have!! Did you mention you use Adobe Photoshop?
Can I assume you love using it based on the calibre of your work?

Look for my PM request very soon!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

excellent work! :thumbsup2

This now means you have to post pictures of everything so you can inspire the rest of us! :teeth:

wow so glad you all like them! what an ego boost!! hehe!!
sure makes me feel better about getting a job when i graduate!!

i'll keep on posting but feel free to ask for what you want!

Dx

here's something i did to decorate the restuarant in paris for mu parents 25th anniversary..

landscape1.jpg

landscapephotos.jpg

portrait-now.jpg

portraitheart.jpg
portraitwedding.jpg

hope you like
Dx

David -- Your designs are truly professional looking. Welcome to the DDA!

Amazing job, David. Truely shows your training and your talent.
Did you say that you do use Photoshop? If so I have some questions. lol. Well, I just dwnlded the trial version of CS2. I need it for work, but wow, what a learning curve! :surfweb:

Great designs! I love the CRT invitation! And I love the purple designs with the Disney logos. Very cool :smooth: :thumbsup2

Great work David. I love the CInderella invite it's pretty amazing!

Good to see someone else from my side of the pond on the DDA :wave:

WOW! After all of the praise for your work on the main thread, I had to come check it out. They're beautiful! I'd hire you in a second. Of coursem I don't have a business to hire you into, but well, it's the thought that counts, right? :teeth:

tmfranlk said:
WOW! After all of the praise for your work on the main thread, I had to come check it out. They're beautiful! I'd hire you in a second. Of coursem I don't have a business to hire you into, but well, it's the thought that counts, right? :teeth:

it is the thought! thanks very much, can't wait to share more!!

Dx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter