Would you stay if....

Would You Still Stay If You Didn't Get FOTL?

• I love the Resorts, but I would stay somewhere else to save $$

• I'd stay anyway, because I like the resorts and it's convienient access to the parks/City Walk

• I'd stay, but only if they lowered their rack rates.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TinkKel

Mouseketeer
...you did'nt have FOTL privileges?

I'm just curious how many would still stay at one of the on-site resorts if they didn't offer FOTL. Personally, I cancelled from a less expensive hotel just for FOTL...I just wonder how much business they would lose if they didn't offer it.

Good question! I voted for the 3rd option. But, honestly, I would probably stay anyway because I like the convenience of staying on-site. We like not having to rent a car or designating a driver when we're on vacation! We'd just go less often.

I would stay anyway because there's no hassle getting to and from the parks......especially after a long day. I love the idea of not having to drive and fight traffic.

That's a toughy. I do love staying onsite for the convenience and the resorts are beautiful, but the FOTL is the main reason we have and will continue to stay there. I chose #3, but would probably stay offsite to save money until they lowered the rates.

I just booked 3 nights at the HRH after 9 nights in WDW because of FOTL. After our stay I'll know more about how we feel but for now I chose #3. DD & I are going on a Disney cruide next March so after our July trip we'll decide whether or not we want to split our stay between WDW & US before the cruise...or maybe just stay at US for a change. So far we are VERY impressed with what we've seen & heard about the US resorts & are really looking forward to our stay. I love Disney and their resorts, but to me...the US resorts/pools are what I imagine a resort should look like...hard to explain. I can't wait! :)

I voted for the third one. Like may of you said I love the convenience of walking to each park. I hate how far away the parking lot is.

But the one reason I don't mind paying a higher rate than normal is because I LOVE FOTL.

But hopefully FOTL never goes away, and I won't have to worry about making that decision.

;) :D ,
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter