Would you stay here?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
If they built an on-site hotel that was comprised of Mickey and Minnie "cottages", would you like to stay in one?

Something along the lines of their houses in Toontown fair but with the ammenities and real things so actual people could stay in them. Let's say they took a section of land and put maybe 40 or 50 of them (maybe more, maybe less) and called it a resort.

They could have picket fences outside, etc.

Do you think people would like this. I know I would.

They wouldn't necessarily have to be single units either. They could build enough-maybe something similar to the villas but on a smaller scale-where it would justify having food service, etc.

Maybe they could build at an existing resort like FW.

What do you think?

I think it's a darling idea!!!

I love little cottages - even cartoony ones..:p

I would freak out, I think. I'd be afraid every morning when I woke up that I'd look down and see two big white gloves instead of my hands . . . .

Originally posted by Harambe
I would freak out, I think. I'd be afraid every morning when I woke up that I'd look down and see two big white gloves instead of my hands . . . .
]

ROFL!!!!!:D

Personally, Im not big on anything that feels like a house. I want a hotel to feel like Im on vacation(I wouldnt even go for a home away from home resort). But, it is a cute idea. ;)

Janet2k,

That is exactly where I was thinking-Discovery Island.

We just really liked the feeling of the houses in Toontown Fair-you kind of just wanted to lay down and sleep over night there.

Harambe,

Too funny. :D

It could be set up similar to Fort Wilderness with a toontown flair. That would work. That sounds like a great idea.

I think it would be awsome for the young kids and the young at heart

thanks
jaysue

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter