Would you spend the night here?

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
I saw this last night on the Travel Channel, and thought it was kind of neat, in a 50's Prime Time Cafe kind of way!

The Shady Dell

Originally posted by Mr. J. Cricket
I think it's more neat in a "Bates Motel" kind of way :eek:

I thought it was neat...I didn't say I would stay there! :eek:

Sounds like it might be fun for something inexpensive and different.

Originally posted by Steve H.
How's their room service menu? ;) :p

You can always eat at Dot's Diner!

dotsoutside.jpg

I was all excited about it till I saw that there was no bathrooms in the rooms!

Gotta have my potty!

But other than that it looked kind of fun and inexpensive. It looks like they are maintained well. It reminds me of that I love lucy episode or that old mickey mouse cartoon where the trailer comes unhitched from the car.

I was worried they might be stinky without a ventilation system like hotel rooms have, though.

Well Blondie, it depends, what do you look like??? :teeth:

KIDDING!!! No way in this lifetime do I stay in one of those.

LOLOL!!!!!!!

In my college's town, this was how the local bordello got around the laws. Instead of having all the women under one roof, they had a wooded lot with lots of trailers! LOLOL!!!!!!

LOL, what a hoot! What state was that?

Okay guys, now you have me convinced that the whole idea is pretty nasty!

Originally posted by olena
LOLOL!!!!!!!

In my college's town, this was how the local bordello got around the laws. Instead of having all the women under one roof, they had a wooded lot with lots of trailers! LOLOL!!!!!!

Well, in that case... :teeth:

Last night's Travel Channel episode that I watched was all about trailers/mobile homes.

Apparently there are luxury trailer parks, only they are referred to as Trailer Resorts! One featured "resort" was located in California and the prices were $800,000 and up! It's a trailer park that Bing Crosby started!

Another was located in Aspen, and they had million dollar price tags, and another was in Australia and in Florida! Ofcourse, these "trailers" have been totally redone, inside and out!

Nope. I can stay in my own 32' camper with living room, full kitchen/dining area, full bathroom, bedroom with queen size bed, air conditioning/heat, color TV/VCR, etc. for free!! :teeth:

I'd stay there just because it would be something different. Plus I can get a laugh out of watching the expressions on my friend's faces when they say "you stayed where!?". :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Would do a night or two just for fun - the chris craft boat would be my choice - my dad used to own one exactly like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter