Would you people please move to.....

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> one area of the country? :D I want to come to Barb-Con and "What Am I? CANNED Corn?"-Con and Seattle-Con (if that one happens), but I don't want to get in one of those new fangled devices and fly {the preceding was said in a cranky, whiny voice}. So that leaves walking ( :rolleyes: ), riding the bus ( :eek: ), taking the train (I enjoy that, but it's soooooo expensive), or driving all over heck and creation. If everyone would do me a favor and just move to one section of the country, I could move there for the summer and set up a base of operations. :p :D ;) </font>

LOL, Dayna! All I can say is you'd better show up at one of the "cons" I'm at. I don't see how I can make Seattle, but I'm doing the other two. (well, duh!) And, I'll be very disappointed if I have to wait until December to see you again!

Uhhh, Dayna, those "new-fangled contraptions" aren't so bad! :D

We expect to be at What am I creamed corn con & Barb-Con, & I certainly expect to see you (& maybe even Alan) at one of those, at least! :D :earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

I really, really want to make one of those.....so maybe we should cancel Seattle-Con......oh, but wait! Shannon would be disappointed. :( Ugh.....decisions, decisions.......

I agree, let's all move to Orlando! :D

How's about setting up your base of operations in Denver, Dayna? It's kinda in the middle of the country (well sorta :D), and it's only 836 miles to Boise, 1736 miles to Barto, 1300 miles from Orlando, and I don't know how far to O-H-I-O. Course them flying contraptions come in pretty handy as well......

Sorry, John :o I just got caught up in the excitement of the moment :earseek:

I was more interested in seeing Dayna get there than remembering my manners. Forgive me?

Originally posted by Towncrier
That's "what am I CANNED corn-Con". Sheesh.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Oh. I did put creamed corn. :o :o :o How embarrassing. First I steal your pen, and now I mangle the name of your "con." Sir, I will go fix that right away, sir. :D ;) </font>

I keep looking at all these meets that I probably won't be able to get too :(

Sometimes it's a bummer living on the West Coast!

If we all lived in the same part of the country, then we wouldn't have an excuse to visit other parts!

You know what's a bummer? I didn't meet Shannon at Dis-Con!!! :( There were a LOT of people that I didn't get to talk with, so I hope to do better at the next convention!

Hi Nancy!

I know there were a lot of people I never got to meet as well. I am thinking that DISCON is much easier to do as a solo event rather than with family.

I am still trying to figure out a way that I can be there next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter