Would you guys stay at Poly Villas or stay AK Club Level?

yolie912

DIS Veteran
These are my choices that I narrowed down for September. I have a trip booked in April that I will be staying at Board Walk. So I am left with Poly standard view or AK Club Level...what are the pro's and con's? I know that the Poly should be done by September and should be pretty cool...

Thanks!!

I love AKV but am not a massive fan of club level personally out of those two choices I would pick AKV Savvanah View

You can't go wrong either way.

If it were me, the deciding factor would be monorail to MK and Epcot. Having said that, rumor has it the monorail service is going to be severely truncated from April to Dec next year...

Are you already holding an AKV Club Level reservation while you make up your mind? September is nearly booked up for Club Level studios -- you can't even book two nights in a row in a studio at this point for any time in September. It's very open for a 1BR however if that is what you planned to book except for the first full week in September (1 night unavailable that week) or the last week in September (first three nights unavailable).

This is a hard question for someone else to answer for you because it all depends on what you like. Both resorts are great and are very different. Have you tried club level yet? Since you have the reservation, and they are hard to get maybe you should keep it this time and try Poly later, after it's been finished for a while.

Thank you to all. That's why I was thinking Poly because it should be done by September. I have stayed CL before, it's fun and the lounge is nice to have some snacks.

I'd go for a one bedroom at AKV-Savanna view instead of CL or Polynesian studio.

For me, it would depend if it were a "resort" trip or a "park" trip. If I'm spending time in the parks and not the resort, then Poly gives better access and great location. If you're spending much more time around the resort, then the CL is really great for just taking it easy and going out to meals when you feel like it or just hanging around the resort with no schedule whenever you feel like that too!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter