Would You Consider Me Bold If I Asked--

MdmMim

DIS Veteran
What were the ranges of ages of those who attended DisCon I? I'm sure there were children there, but I'm wondering about "that other end" of the spectrum. :D I guess I'm wondering if most people are in their 20's or 30's. I am a "little" older than that ;) and would like to know if there are (I hate the expression!) middle-aged people who attended. I hope I won't be the only old bat there! ;) :D

I am in my 50's.... but I always say age is just a state of mind.. LOL.. and there were a few others of us.. everyone got along very nicely.. :)

Everyone was very young at heart and had the kindness of a child. I'm 51.

Well, my parents tell me I am 47. But, I don't think I believe them!!

(Look to the left under my name!)

Debbie:earsgirl:

Well, now I feel better! I'll be 51 by December (that was difficult to type...) ;) but I feel like I'm 20, well maybe 25. I am so looking forward to Dis-Con and meeting you.

My birth certificate says I was born in 1949, but , like Debbie- I'll never grow up:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

another oldie but goodie here... will be pushing 41 during dis-con....:eek:

47 here. But all of us got along so well together, age wasn't really a factor. Besides, we're all kids at WDW.

I'm the same age as Barb - also Robinrs, teri, snuggles- not to mention Mel Gibson and Tom Hanks!!! :D

And I'm the same age and NancyIL and Barb !!!!! But, not for long... I'll be 47 next month.

Yes Holly.....but your my Darling Dork. That's what DD stands for....right?

Gee, Corinne - I thought you were going to confess to being one of us! ;)

Holly - you get to sit at the children's table! :D

Damn Holly, I'm almost old enough to be your Mom :D

We're gonna have so much fun at Dis-Con.

Darling Dork, good one :D

Another 46yo here. I think that anyone who saw us at MVMCP would probably guess that we weren't quite so old. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter