• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you call back ..

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I called MS first thing this morning.
And change my Resort from AKV to BWV:cloud9:(December 13-20):santa:, I got the one my Dh wanted and the dates:yay:.

So CM asked which Preferred Room did I want Garden/Pool area or Boardwalk area(we requested high floor).:confused3

I asked if it was possible to get Boardwalk area and she said I would be placed on a list and if it came up they would just not the change on my reservation. So not know if I could get it I left the reservation alone at the Garden:confused: (my DH hates the pool area) this was noted on my reservation .

SO Should I call back:confused: and ask to be put on the list or just stick with the Garden view?? We have never stayed at BWV, so I have know idea if I did the right thing or not, please let me know what you think :grouphug:

I called MS first thing this morning.
And change my Resort from AKV to BWV:cloud9:(December 13-20):santa:, I got the one my Dh wanted and the dates:yay:.

So CM asked which Preferred Room did I want Garden/Pool area or Boardwalk area(we requested high floor).:confused3

I asked if it was possible to get Boardwalk area and she said I would be placed on a list and if it came up they would just not the change on my reservation. So not know if I could get it I left the reservation alone at the Garden:confused: (my DH hates the pool area) this was noted on my reservation .

SO Should I call back:confused: and ask to be put on the list or just stick with the Garden view?? We have never stayed at BWV, so I have know idea if I did the right thing or not, please let me know what you think :grouphug:

I would ask to be placed on the waitlist for boardwalk view. Nothing beats it. It is hard to get though, only about 20% of the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter