Would this be a good gift?

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
I would like to get a gift from our den for my DS's Cub Scout leader. I know she scraps and I was thinking of getting some of the scout paper, stickers, embellishments and an album for a gift, do you think that's a good idea? I'm not sure if she's already started an album for scouts for her sons or not.

I think it would be a great idea. The scout stuff is so new unless she was as obsessive as we are I doubt she would have any.

I know that as a Cub Scout leader myself, there are so many activitiest that we do, that even if I had duplicates, I would use them. (Is that not the an awful sentence? Yikes!) It is a great idea!

What a nice gesture.
I was a den leader and since the other moms knew I scrapbooked but weren't familiar with it themselves they gave me a gift certificate to a local scrapbook store.

Thank-you for your input, I saw some of the paper at Micheals the other day and immediately thought of her, my ds has been in her den for two years now and has really enjoyed it.

I definitely think that is a great idea...
I'm actually seceretly doing a scrapbook for our 4-H leader...

Their scrapbook kit (papers and stickers) is currently on sale from Little Scrapbox - I'm waiting for mine to arrive. That postman must fear for his life passing my house:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter