Would Anyone Please Be Willling

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hey Everyone, was just curious if any of you who live out that way and visit DLR often, would be willing to pick me up a few Tigger Tails and send them our way, I would be greatly appreciative, I will pray for everything ahead of time. Please either make a post or PM me, it would be a very great thing. Thank you so much.:goodvibes

When do you need these by? I'll be there in a few weeks and would love to help!

Bridgette

When do you need these by? I'll be there in a few weeks and would love to help!

Bridgette

Thank you so much!!!! That would be amazing and awesome of you, I will PM you later tonight, on my way to work right now. I so appreciate you being willing to help me out. Bless You!!!!:goodvibes

Have you ever considered making your own? I hear they're not terribly difficult to make.

Have you ever considered making your own? I hear they're not terribly difficult to make.

hmmm, I may have to try this

Me and a friend recreated the Cafe Orleans monte cristo recently and it turned out to be much easier then expected( a bit messy though)

We may just have to make tigger tails our next project:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter