Would Anyone Like To Share A Taxi...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
....with someone and thier guest (Secret DIS'er :) ) from the All Stars to the YC for the early morning Character Breakfast? :)

Please PM me or e-mail me or post here....thanks. :)

I'm sharing a taxi with ElaineMarch, secret DIS'er and his/her guest can join us (right Elaine?).
We are staying at All Star Music.:)

I sent you a PM, but came back here and read this closer. Since this was aimed at our Secret Diser,
I'm posting here the same.

My two girls and I will be needing a ride to the Charecter Breakfast too. From the ASMovies to the YC. Anyone else want to share with the three of us?
Gerri

Thanks you guys. :) I'll pass this on to him/her. :) I think he/she is staying at the ASMo, but I'm sure he/she will clarify as soon as they get online. :)

Thanks again. :)

I'm renting a car and staying at OKW. I'd be happy to give up to 3 people a ride to the breakfast. I don't mind driving to another resort to pick you up. PM me if interested.

This is why I love this board! Everyone is so willing to help each other! Oooh, warm and fuzzy feelings here!

speaking of warm and fuzzy........ :rolleyes: Ewwwwwwwww!

:D :D :D

Woops, sorry. I forgot that this is a 'PG' rated DIS-Con. ;)

:::screaming and pointing at you::: Barry! Shame on you. ;) :p

We are staying at the All Star and we are renting a car. We can give a couple of people a ride over too.

Gee, all you nice people make me want to cry!!:)

I had already accepted KarenNY's very generous offer, before I saw that shrpgrl will be staying at All Stars, so it would be closer for her.

Hey, shrpgrl, which All Stars will you be staying at? Not that they are that far apart!!:D

PM me, okay?

I am staying at the AS Movies and will have a car. Not sure what size as it is Emerald Aisle but should fit at least 3 more people than I.

Tammy and Secret DIS'er....I think you two would be a good match. :) 3 people total and you're staying at the SAME resort. :)

I'll PM both of you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter