Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

Song of the South was never released in the United States on video or DVD. It was available in other countries though. However, the VHS doesn't work on American vcrs.

I don't want to hijack, but the Japanese version was NTSC and just had Japanese subtitles so it would work on American vcrs. I know because I have one and I didn't want anyone to think that there wasn't anything available.

I don't want to hijack, but the Japanese version was NTSC and just had Japanese subtitles so it would work on American vcrs. I know because I have one and I didn't want anyone to think that there wasn't anything available.

Obviously, I didn't know that. Thanks for the information! :)

Are you looking for these, or do you have these? I have been looking for these for awhile.

I know somebody wants to part with a few Disney Pins right?? ;) :rotfl: We sure need some for our trip comming up. :banana:

I'm in search of good boys M-L shirts with parks and rides, or Women's XS or S. I like to wear disney shirts. They can be old and/or worn.

I have a few pins I can trade, some are CM only (Hidden Mickey) pins, but sadly that's all I really have to trade.

Thanks.
Ann

I'm in search of good boys M-L shirts with parks and rides, or Women's XS or S. I like to wear disney shirts. They can be old and/or worn.

I have a few pins I can trade, some are CM only (Hidden Mickey) pins, but sadly that's all I really have to trade.

Thanks.
Ann

We leave for disney in 2 weeks and I would love to trade for some pins! I have 2 red disney shirts - one is red and has mickey and pluto embroidered on the front - from WDW size small, the other is red and has mickey and minnie embroidered on the front - from the disney store size small. I also have a pink tink t-shirt. The size tag has been cut out and it seems a little bigger than the smalls. Not sure if you want that one too. I can post pics if you want. Any interest?

We need pins to trade for our upcoming trip (we leave 9/26) I have a TON of goodies I can trade! I am really going to clean out tomorrow and make a more formal list but I know I have some American Girl items including Samantha's trunk, a couple of dolls, and tons of misc. stuff. We also have a size 7/8 Ariel costume (daughter says the bodice is itchy), size 13/1 Ariel shoes that look brand new, and size 11/12 Snow White shoes that look brand new. Please PM me with your offers OR if you want a more detailed list. I also need two lanyards suitable for 5 year old boys and one lanyard suitable for a 35 year old boy :rotfl:

I think I could possibly open up my own pin store. :rolleyes:

My extra trade lanyards at this time:
* one WDW beige with a paper hang tag (Pin 33126: WDW - Beige and White Lanyard)
* two extra wide black with plastic hang tag (Pin 36903: WDW Extra Wide Lanyard)
* one kinda a royal blue color, no hang tag (just has the plastic clip on the bottom to secure something).
* Tinker Bell (Pin 21017: Tinker Bell Lanyard)

However, my kids have four legs and black fur and probably weigh more than most people's kids. ;) :rotfl2:
So not sure what other's would want to trade, if they care for the ones I have.
Pet supplies? :lmao:

The parks, stores, all over have LOTS of lanyards for sale. And they can be bought with starter pin trading sets too. Some even light up!

I would LOVE!!! to find anything in the princess area. My DD is HEAVILY into them can't stress that enough lol. If any of you ladies have any costumes, props, clothes anything no longer needed in princess, and want to get rid of please pm me, or catch me here. Thank you very very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter