Would anyone like to help?

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
I've been asked to write an article on family friendly holidays for a parenting website I belong to, I've so far done some in and around Europe, but figured the most interesting would be the happiest place on earth.

I just wondered if there's anything in particular you love about WDW DLP etc. from a family point of view that you'd like to share with the world (or a few brits!)

If so, would you mind writing a few words on here about it so that I could include it in what I write?
(and then prepare for the influx of Brits WDW gets when they read it :))

Thank you

One of the things I love about Disney from a fairly new parent. I have a 3 year old and twin 2 year olds. We have been to Disney once with just the 1 year old and 1 with all 3 of them. We have also traveled many times before just as a couple. So when we think of going on vacation as a family of 5 with our 3 small kids Disney is the one place for us to go that there is something for everyone. We can just put the kids in the stroller and walk around Downtown Disney or wherever. All of us can go onto most rides in the parks. There is just so much to keep the kids interested. Staying on site with the pools and the playground areas is great. Going to dinner and not having to worry if your child is going to be too loud or cry at dinner (casue everyone elses kids are doing the same)

We looked at many different places to vacation like the beach, but haven't found anywhere that has as much to offer to families of all different ages. It is definately not easy to be out anywhere with 3 kids 3 and under, but at least being at Disney we are at a place that caters to families.

I don't mean to sound cliched but there is something magical about Walt Disney World. I have gone there as an adult (without children) but I still found it wonderfully magical. It is impeccably clean and everthing is done excellently. It makes me feel like I am in another...wonderful...world. I can't wait to take my children next year.

One of the things I love about going to Disney World is the way it is totally geared toward families with kids. Once you get there if you stay on site, everything is so easy. You don't need to worry about occupying your kids and keeping them happy because there is so much there. And I love the fact I can easily get a PB&J sandwich and a juice box for my son! We don't have to worry about where to eat because all the resturants have kid friendly meals!

It IS the happiest place on earth!! You get to escape from the real world and all its responsibilities for a while. You can enjoy watching your kids as well as being a kid again!!! Everything is so magical and the parks are just beautiful. There is just so much to do as a family.

What makes WDW special? I remember the first time we went. My DS was 6. We turned the corner in the MK and saw the castle rising up from the trees and my son, who was holding my hand, stopped in his tracks and said "Mom..Look..." That moment made everything worthwhile.

Getting to see my daughter (3) dance with Timon in the Lion King show, my son play a part in the show at Belle's fairy tale garden, the light shining from my daughter's face when she got to actually meet Cinderella.

It is magic. As an adult, I feel it. I am at home at WDW.

Add to that, great food, easy access to entertainment and a place specifically geared to accomodate families and you have the makings of a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter