Would anyone else do this or just me?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
DH thinks I am putting to much thought into packing & how much room we will have. I am thinking organization for the hotel room.

We will be at the CR for 15 nights in April. There are 5 of us. We will have an adjoining room with my brother's family (3 of them). My parents will also be there in their own room.

We will have a lot of breakfast & lunch foods along w/ snacks. Last year we stored the food in the cupboard/dresser & there just didn't seem to be enough room for clothes/bags, etc. This year I thought about purchasing one of those sweater racks that you can hang in the closet to put our clothes in. Last year I got the shoe organizer idea from these boards for toilettries & it worked great.

What do you all think - good idea or am I being obsessive about keeping the room neat & organized while we are there? Five in one hotel room for 2 weeks gets to be a little much after a while! :(

that sounds like a great idea. and if i was going to have that many people in the room (just me and DS) i would probably steal your idea!

have a great trip!!

I think it's a great idea. For that period of time, with quite a few people, to me, it would just make it that much less stressful.

Sounds great to me!! I wish I could go with someone like you than with someone who wings it :rolleyes: ... picking up after others is no fun!

Under your circumstances I would probably be the same. I can't stand having a disorganized room on vacation considering how precious space is. Your idea is great - go for it!

Melsmice,

I say "good for you"! 15 days in any hotel room with just 1 other person would be a lot for me. Have you thought about buying several of the larger Rubbermaid tubs(the ones with lids)? They could maybe fit under the beds, or stack neatly on top of the t.v. One trip I learned last June when we were there 9 days . . . after I unpacked all our bags we had the hotel store them down in the luggage hold - it freed up a lot of space!

I hope you have a great time!

MamaQuack:p :bounce: :) :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter