Would anyone be willing to help me with a project?

kami2199

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

Let me first say that I have NEVER scrapbooked but I have to admit that reading through these posts makes me want to take up this hobby - and trust me, I don't need another hobby, lol!

I would like to ask for your help with something. I want to make photo invitations for my dd's first birthday. I want a cupcake theme with lots of pinks, browns, etc. (think gymboree cupcake cutie line colors). Is there a way to create a template that I could just add photos and text to and then print out 5X7 invitations? If there is, would somebody be willing to come up with a design or template for me (let me know if you would charge a fee for this)? I am currently using Paint Shop and trying to decide if I want to purchase elements so the templates would need to be compatible with one or both of those.

Like I said before, I've never done this and I haven't even really learned all the stuff the editing programs can do, nor do I know if I can find the time to do it!

Let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc. Thanks!

bumping!

and you may also want to ask on the Creative DISigns forum, they do a lot of work with paint shop and such. Just go to the main forum page on the boards and scroll all the way to the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter