Would anyone be interested in this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jen

Just to let you know the disks still have not arrived here. Can you chase up the post office again please.

Thanks
Toni

Hi

I was just wondering, as Disc set 1 has gone astray, could I be put on to the end of the list for Disc set 2?

Thanks

:wave:

With regards to requests to move lists.

I would like my discs on the 2nd list to be ended as it stands and no more names be added. They are ending this way at my request for a particular reason and i would like that to remain unchanged.

Before any replies to this are written I would think that it is safe to say that many of the people who have had the disks already could help out at this point?

Im waiting to see what Royal Mail are going to do after 21 days, as I think £30 compo is payable (if you havent specified a specific value).
I'll most likely have to provide some more disks if they don't turn up.

The 21 days is up tomorrow so I will go to post office on saturday or Monday when I have time and sort it out.

I have looked all around to make sure they haven't put a card through the door and didn't find one.

I was really looking forward to re-living my holiday through the disks. I hope that the post office can find them so I can have a look at them.

Thanks Jen for chasing them up.

Toni

Hi

Just to let you know they were fab. I really enjoyed the AK disc.

Thanks for organising this.

The disks will be posted tomorrow to EnglandDisneyGang. They will be sent first class recorded delivery.

Thanks Angel

That will be list 2 completed and closed.

Just now waiting to see if Jen has any news on the discs from list 1.

Sue

I have only just seen this thread (I know, where have I been?!). Am I too late to ask if I could be added to the list to borrow them?

Thanks.

ArielJasmine princess:

ArielJasmine

As it stands at the moment, we are unable to add any more names, as list 2
is now closed and the discs from list 1 have been mislaid in the post.

If they turn up I will let you know and add your name to the list.

Sue

I have a hunch that they post office attempted to deliver the disks but took them back to the sorting office, neglecting to leave a card, hence the recipient never knew they had arrived. Eventualy the post office will return to sender.
If they havent shown up by the time I return from my trip to WDW (2 days to go now!), Ill do some more and restart the list....I just havent got the time to re-do 5 disks and get to the post office beforehand.
I could do with the recorded delivery reference number so I can check it on my return please.

I have filled in a form and it is now being dealt with, they said is if definately a possibility that it is sat at a sorting office, in which case it will eventually get redelivered back to me. If they can't find it compensation will be given, but lets hope its sitting getting dusty on a shelf and turns up!!

I would love to see - would that be ok please

Thanks for a lovely offer !!!

saratogagirl said:
I would love to see - would that be ok please

Thanks for a lovely offer !!!

im back in the uk june 8th. if they havent turned up by then, i'll re-issue.

Hi

Just to let you know I have recieved the set 2 discs safely.
Many Thanks to the certain 'Special' members of our wonderful boards...you know who you are!! :thumbsup2

Hi

Jen did you get the disks back? Any compo from the Post office.

Hi Tron(ADS) Hope you had a great trip. Are you re-doing the disks? If so can I have a look at them.

Thanks
Toni

Havent heard anything? :confused3 Will chase it up this week.

I'll try to get them re-issued this week....can whoever was supposed to be receiving them PM me their postal details please.

With regards to the compo, ive spoken to a mate whos a postal expert (a heavy ebay seller), and Im informed that for a lost recorded delivery that had no value specified, its a flat £32 compo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter