Would anyone be interested in this?

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
I saw this on the Give the Kids the World site and thought wouldn't it be neat to have a stone engraved with DIS CON II and the year.
Purchase a Paving Stone
To ensure the organization will always be able to meet the needs of children who have life-threatening illnesses, Give Kids The World Foundation has established an endowment fund. You can help the foundation reach its goal by purchasing a paver on the Avenue of Angels, located within the courtyard of the Village. The Avenue of Angels is a beautiful brick walkway dedicated to thousands of individuals who help Give Kids The World fulfill its mission. For a $200 contribution you can become part of the Avenue of Angels and have a paving stone inscribed with your name or the name of a person you wish to honor. The Avenue of Angels offers an ideal opportunity to celebrate special occasions including anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and more, by leaving a permanent reminder at the Village. What a caring remembrance for someone dear to you.

What do you think? Would anyone be interested in doing this?

I think it is a lovely idea to commemorate a special gathering of special people who are blessed in so many ways. And to be able to help kids who are not so fortunate would be the icing on the cake. Great idea Jody!
CC

Very nice idea Jody. :D Is this something where we could all give a dollar (or two or five or whatever fits our needs) at the Opening Reception? Or maybe Pete could tack on a dollar to the regis. cost. Or???

Sounds like a good idea to me. I would even be willing to pay a bit more so that we could add 1 for DISCON I as well.

Great idea! A buck or two from each of us would easily pay for a stone. :D

I'm game also as this is a wonderful idea!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter