Would an 11 year old like to scrap?

pink_fins

I live under the sea with Nemo and friends
I have two grandchildren (who the dad won't let me see-daughter was married to him 5 years, he left her..they were his kids )

I keep sending them birthday etc stuff ( I know they will remember me later)

He was and is into crafts Do you think he would like an empty scrapbook
(8inch)?
I could put some papers,embellies, etc.

Just not sure what 11 year olds are into Any other ideas?

tia

gail

When DNephew lived with us, he was 11. He would not scrapbook - he would consider it a bit too much of a girl activity. However, he did love the art kit DH bought for him. It was a nicer art kit from Michaels or something - with pastels, colored pencils, oil chock, etc. DH also bought him a nice sketchpad. DNephew did enjoy using that.

Another fun activity for DNephew was some of the more science type activity kits - like building a electrical circuit.

Not sure if that helps, but good luck.

BTW, I can understand your frustration. DNiece and DNephew lived with us for almost a year (and have been part of our lives since each was born). They just moved back with their father about 6 months ago, and we haven't seen/been able to talk to them since. Very hard for us to understand, let alone explain to DS (who's 3) why he can't see his cousins (who for most of his life were more like siblings) and his uncle anymore.

My DS is going to be 11 on Monday. He used to do a bit of scrapping here and there but he's got two unfinished albums and says "he's not into scrapping any more". But he loves crafts generally, so I agree maybe painting or modelling things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter