Would a Lake View GV at VGF

Some of the higher ones if you are on a high floor, other wise, not so much.

Back when VGF went on sale I did a tour that showed us the GV. This is a picture from the balcony. Second floor I think.

p993011736-4.jpg

We stayed in a 1 bedroom Lake View at VGF last year and had a view of the Poly and the Wedding Pavilion. No fireworks view unfortunately, but we did get to see the Water Pageant in front of the Poly every night (and the view was gorgeous overall.)

Yes, when I went to look for myself, its unfortunate that the way the DVC section is built the main buildings are right in the way!

I was hoping to stay at VGF and get a Theme Park / Firework view, but sadly I dont think that will happen........

Never stayed in GV at GF but we had a two bedroom lake view hoping to see the electric water parade. Unfortunately we couldn't see the water parade from our room, heard the music but no parade (what a teaser!) We also couldn't see the fireworks.

The resort is beautiful, the rooms are very nice but the views IMHO are not the best depending on what you are hoping for. JMHO.

I wouldn't mind a standard view but of the Monorail.

Are these noisy rooms, especially when it starts first thing in the morning?

I wouldn't mind a standard view but of the Monorail.

Are these noisy rooms, especially when it starts first thing in the morning?

We had a monorail view a few a few times. Noise was never an issue from the monorail. You know what the biggest noise maker was? That dang door that led to the walking path outside!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter