Worst Room View Pics Thread

I'm scared too! Staying at BC and seeing lots of icky views is creeping me out! We don't spend much time in the room so it doesn't make much sense to pay more for a view.. but some of these are AWFUL!!

We stayed at BC using the 4/3 deal in March. It was a no-kids, college friends trip, so I went no frills and booked a standard room...

MarchWDW061.jpg

But...if you looked in the distance, it was a water view...
MarchWDW062.jpg

Aaaaand...a theme park view!!
MarchWDW064.jpg

MarchWDW066.jpg

So, what started out as an icky view turned out to be not so bad if you looked to the right. ;)

Be still my heart...do you know how many people want a picture with the
ball in the background? I've stood alone in Epcot and had 5 people ask me
to take their picture....You could photoshop this one :cloud9::rolleyes1

Ok this thread has officially scared me!! Im staying at OKW and I dont wanna wake up to A/C units :scared1:

Yeah, of all my stays there have only been two porches/patios that I've refused to use. The first was at our OKW studio - we had AC units right off the balcony and trees all around beyond, the second was at VWL where I had a black widow with a web between the chair and a shrub.

Yeah, of all my stays there have only been two porches/patios that I've refused to use. The first was at our OKW studio - we had AC units right off the balcony and trees all around beyond, the second was at VWL where I had a black widow with a web between the chair and a shrub.

That would have had me running and screaming I hate spiders:scared1:

Ok this thread has officially scared me!! Im staying at OKW and I dont wanna wake up to A/C units :scared1:

lol, we stayed there a while back and we also has the a/c units below our balcony and trees every where else! and there was such a big gap under our door that ANYTHING COULD HAVE COME UNDER IT! but we are giving it another try :rolleyes1 we will be there in 26 days!

we may be staying at OKW on our next trip - in a studio!
all of these pics are making me nervouse :eek:

You posted this more than three weeks after saying you'd be there in three weeks - meaning it was worse? :eek:

No, but I noticed the cute guy with dimples. ;)

lol...actually I was just bumping the thread...and we were very happy with our room this time...it was one of the refurbished ones...I love the new colors and the view was of the river that goes to DTD...much better this time round:thumbsup2

Hilarious thread! I've never had a bad view, but I've booked a standard at BC for August, so I could very well be back here posting after our trip. We had a water view at POR this past summer and i swear I don't think I looked out the window once! We wanted to do BC this trip, but a beter view wasn't in the budget, so I'm hoping for a nice rooftop or parking lot and not the dumpsters! We'll see!

This is what saving and dreaming all year to stay at your dream resort (Poly) gets you. Poly, Samoa Room 3618. Oh yeah. the front desk clerk said we were "upgraded." :rolleyes1
DSC03753.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

This is what saving and dreaming all year to stay at your dream resort (Poly) gets you. Poly, Samoa Room 3618. Oh yeah. the front desk clerk said we were "upgraded." :rolleyes1
DSC03753.jpg

DSC03754.jpg

LOL! This looks similar to my view from Hawaii two years ago! I posted my pic on this thread as well. (page 15 #218) I was also upgraded! Did you enjoy the rest of the resort at least? I grew to like our room because the trees kept it shady and very private. Would I have liked a better view? Absolutely...and last year I booked a TPV so I would never have to chance it again! :thumbsup2

LOL! This looks similar to my view from Hawaii two years ago! I posted my pic on this thread as well. (page 15 #218) I was also upgraded! Did you enjoy the rest of the resort at least? I grew to like our room because the trees kept it shady and very private. Would I have liked a better view? Absolutely...and last year I booked a TPV so I would never have to chance it again! :thumbsup2

I wish we were actually upgraded. It was still garden view, not concierge or anything. :( The front desk clerk lied! :headache: I think *if* we ever do the Poly again, we'll definitely book at least lagoon view. I wish we got to enjoy the rest of the resort, it was soooo cold during our trip, we were in our room by 8:00. I think that if it were warmer and we could keep the balcony door open, it would have been nice to feel the breeze and not have everyone see in. Maybe. If we had a better view and a little privacy that would have been ideal! Oh well.. no more room requesting for me!

I did have a "crappy room" but I didn't mind it was a room I wanted since I woke up very early to get a walk in at 5:30 or 6:00 till it was time to go for breakfast my room I saw shrubbery and lots of it! and a little bit of parking lot but I was there to enjoy the parks not the sceneary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter