World Showcase Help!!!!!

Pooh_Girl

I have a rumbly in my tumbly!!
I have been working on my scrapbook from October 08 and I was doing really good until I started working on the world showcase. I am totally stuck on what to do. I need some inspiration!!! Can you guys post some pictures of what you have done so I can get over my scrappers block?? I would really appreicate it.

here are some of my very first World Showcase pages. I'll have to see if I have done some for my most recent album:

Mexico:
DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

Norway:

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

In Norway the CM's sang Happy Birthday to DS12 then 8. I googled Happy Birthday to you in Norwegian and wrote it on the red frame:
DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

China, the acrobats pics are actually 1 pic that I cut up to fit on the page:
DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

African outpost:
DSC_0055.jpg

America:
DSC_0056.jpg

Germany:
DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Italy:
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

great pages Buffy. love those toppers with the country names. where did they come from? the ones that look welded together.

I bought those from Mouse Memories ages ago, sometime in 2004 I think.

Glad you like the pages, this was my very first scrapbook. Of course it took me 2 1/2 years to do so the l/o changed as I got better.

I haven't gotten very far on my 2008 album (oh wait, it's because I still haven't done my 2007 trip yet either :sad2: ) but I plan on doing on the WS one year to look like an old scrapbook. You know, with aged looking notes, some embellishments to look like a postcard from that country, aged tape (digital) holding some of the photos on and things like that. I stole the idea from a Barilla pasta ad I saw in a magazine.

Those are great!!!! Thanks so much. One of the scrapbook stores here in town is going out of business and all their paper is super cheap, so I was able to find some embellishment paper, so hopefully I will be able to get started on those soon. I'm trying some new techniques so everything is taking longer than my last one. Still getting used to the cricut too.

Wow, Bamb, it's odd to see pictures of the boys without Princess Blink princess: in them. I know that trip was before she was born, but it still seems wierd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter