World Showcase breakfast restaurants during Food and Wine

auntangi

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are planning our first WDW trip for October 2017 (Food and Wine!) and are working on our touring plan. Park hours are released and it shows that Future World ope.sn generally at 9 am but World Showcase does not open until 11 am each day. On our Epcot days, I want to try
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (counter service) for breakfast, but fear it will not be open because it is in World Showcase. Has anyone attended F + W and enjoyed a counter service restaurant for breakfast before World Showcase opening time? If not, any suggestions for counter/quick service breakfast places in Future World? Any insight or input is appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, I can agree from personal experience-France is my go-to breakfast place during the F&W. Then we just hang around there until the booths open right at 11:00.

Loved my breakfast at Les Halles this year: quiche Lorraine and a strawberry tart.

Until 11:00 AM the only things open in the Showcase are:

ALL of Norway

Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie and adjacent Merchandise Shop in France

World Traveler

The Joffreys kiosks

"Sometimes" the "carts" in United Kingdom and Canada open early

There are ropes between France and Morocco and between Norway and China until 11:00 AM.

(For a short time when FEA opened,Mexico also opened at 9:00 AM.)

Also if going to Food and Wine on a weekend be on a look out for the special event brunch/breakfast in France. It is held at Chef de France and I have only heard amazing things.

Until 11:00 AM the only things open in the Showcase are:

ALL of Norway

Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie and adjacent Merchandise Shop in France

World Traveler

The Joffreys kiosks

"Sometimes" the "carts" in United Kingdom and Canada open early

There are ropes between France and Morocco and between Norway and China until 11:00 AM.

(For a short time when FEA opened,Mexico also opened at 9:00 AM.)

Thanks for all of the great info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter