Woow - almost missed my 11 month booking window!

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
Been so wrapped up in planning our trip to the 'Dark Side' in Sept, I almost forgot to book next years May WDW trip at our 11 month window. When I finally got onto the DVC Member Site yesterday, early May was already unavailable for our desired room (BLT Studio - Standard), but was able to get our 5 nights in the middle of May. Time sure does fly when you need to make reservations. And I have 2 spreadsheets that even tell me when to book! Maybe I should put an alert in my phone calendar for the 7 month window as we want to buy the 24 one-time points and move to a different resort.

And the DVC On-line Reservations system was still very finicky. Took me close to 40 minutes of repeated attempts before the reservation process was completed.

What internet browser are you using? I have found that Chrome works the best, and have been told by CM's to use it as well.

What internet browser are you using? I have found that Chrome works the best, and have been told by CM's to use it as well.

Firefox. Never had an issue before. Understand the issues are on DVC's side. Just happy I got my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter