Woot i did it!

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
I'm going for the record people... It's been one day without sleep and I feel great! (for all you sleepy heads who can't understand this) i'm trying to see how long i can stay awake without coffee... so if i seem to not answering in the middle of a conversation i crashed and am sleeping

can you tell i'm having a boring day? lol

Nanoer said:
I'm going for the record people... It's been one day without sleep and I feel great! (for all you sleepy heads who can't understand this) i'm trying to see how long i can stay awake without coffee... so if i seem to not answering in the middle of a conversation i crashed and am sleeping

can you tell i'm having a boring day? lol

Did you think of this plan when you were already sleep deprived? :rotfl2: Stay away from sharp objects and things with motors today. You may feel A-OK but you aren't.

Dashzap said:
Did you think of this plan when you were already sleep deprived? :rotfl2: Stay away from sharp objects and things with motors today. You may feel A-OK but you aren't.
i thought of it when i posted it lol

I have the coffee ready for when you fall over....

WWEDUDE said:
I have the coffee ready for when you fall over....
woot! i was gonna get some right now from like starbucks since it's cold coffee and it can keep for a while but then i was like aww nothing's open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter