Wooo Hooooo....it's almost time!!

weheartdisney

DIS Veteran
:cheer2: Leaving tomorrow....tomorrow...tomorrow.... :cheer2:

We are driving down and staying in Orlando tomorrow night...then checking in early Sunday and heading to DHS for rope drop. I can't wait. This trip was planned back in March - and it's a surprise for our two sons.

I can't show any excitement here at home, so I came here to celebrate!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :dance3: :yay:

I asked both of my sons this morning (separately) if they could go anywhere they wanted to tomorrow, where it would be? They both said "Disney World" without hesitation. I made a movie of photos from all of our trips, and at the end it says "Surprise...We are leaving Immediately for Disney World". I get teary eyed just thinking about how excited they are going to be!

Now, I have to get everything packed today....secretly!! DH will pack the car tonight once the boys are asleep and we'll be ready to go in the morning before we wake them up and show them the movie.

awww I'm teary eyed just thinking about it for you! Have a very magical trip! Drive safe :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter