**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmas1.png

Yay !! It's that time of the year again ~ It's time to drive you all bonkers with my 'Countdown to Christmas'. I can't believe that it's only 6 months since my last Christmas thread was closed, and once again, the year is flying by ~ so that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again.

So, has anyone started their Christmas shopping ? worked out what you're getting everyone ? or do your kids already know what they want this year ?

Any ideas what the big 'must haves' are for Christmas 2012. I haven't got a clue what my girls will be after this year, at 21 & 19 they'll probably want the dosh.

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you mad and to remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'll prefer to be shopping for suntan lotion and bikinis :rotfl:

If you see any bargains or 3 for 2's etc. then please post on here for now and share them with us, and hopefully a 'bargain thread' will be set up in a few months time

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very ...

xmas11.png

Santa Mandy
xmas9.png

(aka Crimbo Bimbo)

p.s. also here's my ticker till I can put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

oh good lord no..not already!:rotfl:

I shall do a bit of Christmas shopping in September in the Florida Mall, the DTD Christmas Shop and the Premium outlets:) happy days..

6 months to go till Christmas.... that means it's about 3 months till we start getting Christmas stock in at work.... yay! :headache:

I'll let you know when the big tins of sweets arrive in the warehouse - it's usually just before the children go back to school in September - that's when it start's for me. Have to confess though that I'm already making Christmas cards and spent a lovely weekend reading through some old craft magazines - all Christmas themed.

My DS has the 3DSXL on his list (if it's released in time). I'm thinking of getting DD her first phone.

Almost time to make a start on my Christmas Lists book! You're definitely not on your own with your love of Christmas Mandy!

whooo hoo :banana::banana::banana:

We have just started thinking and planning about what we will be doing with our little ones at Pre school this year for Christmas. I love making all the Christmassy bits with them but my washing machine isnt too keen on all the glitter :rotfl:

We have just started thinking and planning about what we will be doing with our little ones at Pre school this year for Christmas. I love making all the Christmassy bits with them but my washing machine isnt too keen on all the glitter :rotfl:

Haha, that's dedication! My pre-schoolers are still doing summery crafts and Olympic themed things! xx

I started shopping in the january sales lol so have a few bits in :)... I have got my 2 babies a few bits in argos they have a good toy sale on so been picking up a few bits :banana:

I used to love helping the little ones at playschool make Christmas cards, calendars and other crafts too :santa:

My 10 year old has already been asking for a new mobile phone for christmas.

I can't believe how quickly this year is going :eek:

Christmas is my faveourite time of year normally but I especially can't wait for it this year.

Have had a bit of a bad one so far, with some of my plans not hapenning, and having to go in for an unexpected big op 5 weeks ago.

I am going to be throwing myself into planning this years to be a bit more special than usual and so will be keepng an eye on here for all of your wonderful ideas :goodvibes

Yes less then 6 months till Christmas!

I was in the disneystore on Monday they said their sell starts Thursday if any one is interested x

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house on Christmas morning.

I bet you're jumping off the walls. :)

I might actually get excited about Christmas this year as we will hopefully have a newly extended house to spend it in ... the work should be starting in the next few weeks and it should all be finished by then .... although it will take me forever to decide on all the new furniture and kitchen units etc ... if it isn't finished we may be making Xmas dinner with a BBQ, a microwave and a George Foreman grill :rolleyes:

well, the warehouse at work is beginning to be filled with Christmas stock (Celebration tins are on sale already) and there are pallets of Roses and Quality Street tins.

I've bought a few presents (some Yankee Candle Reed Diffuser sets from a web site that was changing hands and getting rid of some stock) and the children have started to make their lists, so we're starting to feel some Christmas spirt here in Hampshire!

Christmas isn't allowed to come around too fast... It means I'll be back from my massive trip and have to find a 'proper' job :eek: maybe I could find something in planning trips :thumbsup2

Last week I bought my first Christmas present, then on the same day saw all the tins of chocolates out in Asda :eek: It's too early, even for me :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter