**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

now there is all this snow I'm really regretting having left my christmas shopping so late ... all the relations stuff is done, but I only have 2 gifts for DP ... which is not good. Lets hope some last minute local inspiration hits!!

going to dig the car out and try and get on the road today ... my mum and dad have run out of bread and milk and the only store they can walk to hasn't had a delivery ... they tried to get out in the car and got stuck in the snow, so I'm trying to stop them trying again today!!

I managed to get a lot of Christmas dinner food today, so I just have to get my veggies in a couple of days

What are everyone's plans for Christmas Eve ? Anything fun ?

We've just booked to go bowling for an hour or two on Friday evening with the girls, so that should be fun :santa:

I made it to Tesco ... and to my mum's ... so she's stopped worrying as I took her a turkey, all the veggies and a christmas pud, I'd already got the christmas cake! We dug out their path so hopefully they may get the car out in one piece this time. Today I am the favourite child!!

Still need to get going with the christmas shopping though! Bowling on christmas eve sound good ... enjoy!

I managed to get a lot of Christmas dinner food today, so I just have to get my veggies in a couple of days

What are everyone's plans for Christmas Eve ? Anything fun ?

We've just booked to go bowling for an hour or two on Friday evening with the girls, so that should be fun :santa:

Sounds like that will be fun. I will be working all night Christmas eve:sad1:

3.gif
Yay ! It's Only 4 Days till Christmas
3.gif

:banana: :banana: :banana:
It is hopefully all down hill from here to Christmas day now :goodvibes All the food shopping done, all the presents bought & wrapped. Lots of things planned with family and friends over the next few days. I hope everyone is enjoying the final build up :hug:

Hopefully getting that trip in to Cheshire Oaks today .... may well have to stop in Starbucks for a Gingerbread Latte. Hope to mostly finish the Christmas shopping today, apart from what I have to do tomorrow. Off out for a Thai meal with friends this evening. No more work until 2pm on Christmas day ... woooo hooooo !!!!

By 5am this morning I had been to wholesalers and got to ASDA to buy the Turkey & ham, glad thats done.

My daughter and I went to cinema today and before the film started they were playing Christmas songs very loudly too, we couldn't sit still, dancing in our seats :goodvibes

Im getting quite excited, Ive finished most of the preparation and im really looking forward to spending time with friends and family :goodvibes

I can't believe how quickly time is flying now! I haven't got much left to do, spent all day cleaning the house yesterday - I even done the oven! :faint: Just got our bedroom to do today & then a last minute hoover through on Friday.

I am hoping that Mr Tesco will deliver all the food i've ordered today as I really don't want to go food shopping! I know i'll get stranded as my car battery keeps dying in this weather as i've not been out in it, luckily I have some jump leads so i'll be the one in the car park begging for help. :rotfl2:

We are supposed to be going to the panto tomorrow evening but it's a 90 minute drive (round trip) so not sure if we will go as it's snowing yet again!!!!

:yay: My food and booze shopping is done, and if I don't have to see the inside of Asda till some time next week, then I'll be a happy bunny :yay:

Bring on Christmas now :santa:

Need to have a good tidy up around the house tomorrow, got a couple of presents to deliver to friends children (walking distance). On Christmas Eve I usually take DDs to Christingle Service at church, Dh doesn't come :sad2:
Then after that we are some other friends to exchange more presents, have a drink and nibbles while all of the kiddies and some adults (me included) get very excited :yay: When we get back home we'll go on the internet, on the Santa tracker to see how close he is and where he has already been. We will put out reindeer food and treats for Santa! :santa:

my christmas eve might not sound too exciting lol
we go visit my parents, dh parents, come home get the boys to bed, then order a pizza lol

then when alls quite and we are sure our boys are out cold out come the pressies, then im too excited to sleep, I love to see my boys faces even though theyre still so young

Im right in the middle of cleaning house right now, and have been doing since 5am, so far have changed all the beds, washer, dishwasher and dryer are all on (watch my leccy bill soar), boys have had breakfast, ironings been put away
and im about to vaccum the stairs

not bad lol

i am finally going to join this thread:rotfl2:
not been feeling very xmasy due to renovations on house etc.
finally have all the stuff in house to get through xmas, cleaning the house ready for a few days relaxing...
need to finish ironing etc, beds to be changed etc today, happy eve eve guys, hope you have something more exciting planned for today than me:lmao:

8.gif
Yay !! It's Christmas Eve !!
8.gif

So, what are you all up to today ? I hope none of you have to venture out to the supermarket :faint:

I'm having a big clean up this morning, then my mum and dad are coming round this afternoon. Later I'll be going to the Christingle service (I love going to that), then tonight we're going bowling

Have a lovely Christmas Eve everyone :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter