**Woohoo !! It's Boxing Day**

KayleeUK said:
When do you think I should put my tree up then?? ;)

It isnt up yet????

7.gif

Jodie

mandymouse said:
What ??? Your tree isn't up yet ??? I thought I'd got everyone organised this year. I've obviously failed, and may have to start even earlier next year :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No but I had a good reason, Josephs birthday was on the 13th and he had a party at home on the 16th. I didn't want his Birthday decorations to be overshadowed by Christmas. Am I forgiven ;)

KayleeUK said:
Yeah, but now all of Josephs toys are where the tree goes?? :)

Kaylee ~ You could always draft in Santa Mandy to help you :thumbsup2

Kaylee, you've been spending too much time wii'ing.. ;) :teeth: :lmao:

Woo hoo A week till christmas!! :woohoo: 2 days and then me and DS are off. DB is off today where as DBGF and DB2 are off on Friday.. :( DBGF is going back home to Ireland on the weekend too to see her family. :)

mandymouse said:
Oh go on then Kaylee, I forgive you, mind you it sounds like you'll be pulling this excuse for a few more years to come :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

No :( I have been busy....I am out today with Joseph but DH is home....I can't see him doing it though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter