Woohoo! GCV waitlist cleared!!

Lorana

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share my excitement.
Two weeks ago, when booking a business trip for work out to visit the Irvine office, I decided I need to try for some Disney magic, so I put in a waitlist for the GCV for 1 night in a studio during the trip the week after next so I could visit the parks after work and go in before work. I didn’t think it would actually clear, but I just cleared today! So excited to go out and spend some time there. This has been a hellish last two months so I could use the pixie dust. :-)

I had one clear too for end of March on Feb 6, only 1 night though. I was looking for two nights (I had two wait lists, 1 night and 2 nights) And will cross my fingers for lightning to strike twice Although have zero expectations that it will!!

Congrats! Speaking of clearing a GCV waitlist, we just cleared two waitlists! I put my days in separately for the best chance and got 6/26 yesterday and 6/25 today! Now just hoping for 6/24!

I realized when booking this way we took the chance of moving rooms each night, but if we call DVC does anyone know if they can merge our 2 separate reservations for one night into 1 reservation for 2 nights?

Congrats! Speaking of clearing a GCV waitlist, we just cleared two waitlists! I put my days in separately for the best chance and got 6/26 yesterday and 6/25 today! Now just hoping for 6/24!

I realized when booking this way we took the chance of moving rooms each night, but if we call DVC does anyone know if they can merge our 2 separate reservations for one night into 1 reservation for 2 nights?

They should be able to merge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter