WOOHOO! ATG 714 just arrived!

Kim1964

<font color=teal>Was intimidated by her bug, but d
:banana: :banana: I'm so excited! I even put it together myself....which is no small accomplishment for me because I am not usually good at following diagrams AND because my DH the engineer is home and I didn't just automatically ask for his help:).

I am left handed and I can see where using it lefty might be tough because it would be hard to see where you were applying it. However, the trigger isn't hard to pull and I can do it right-handed no problem.

Just had to share my excitement! My kids think I'm a little nutty jumping up and down over a tape gun....but I know you guys understand:rotfl2: .

I can't wait to hear more about how you like it! I'm hoping to order one in the next couple of weeks!! :)

I got mine for Christmas from my MOST excellent DH. I LOVE IT!! I had a time getting the tape in right, but I did manage it too.

A couple of things I found... I run the tape, stop pressing the trigger, then press off to the side, instead of lifting straight up. I was having the tape lift off when I came straight up. Also, there are no mistakes, it sticks where you put, and is not forgiving if you change your mind.

That being said, I really love it!!

I use mine for almost everything. It really saves me money on adhesive. Though it's really strong, I'm able to pull things up to rearrange (well, strong Bazzill paper that's on top of Bazzill, that is) immediately after adhering if I'm really quick.

I'm lefty and I've had mine for a while now and still find it easier to use my right hand. I do love it though and wouldn't trade it for anything. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter