'Woody bus' beach tour?

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
I have seen a website for a company who can take you to 3 beaches from your Anaheim hotel - Newport, Huntington and Laguna - it's on a 'woody bus' and you can hop on and off - up to 9 hours. The price sounds reasonable - I wonder if anyone had been on the tour and which of these 3 beaches would you choose to stay at for longer.

I've taken this tour more than anyone because our company started it almost 3 years ago and I still drive it a couple of times a week.

Many guests on other boards such as trip advisor have taken it and posted their experiences there but I'm not sure if any from here have.

You can read about the tour at anaheimtourcompany.com. We made created it (and I always tell guests that) as if they were family from somewhere else in the world and that these are the beaches we would take them to. So, with that in mind, I believe you will love the tour.

I hope that helps and thanks for the interest.

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter