Woo HOO!

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
So, dbf decided to tell me last night that he is taking me to DL tomorrow. We are leaving when he gets off work and should be there around 10-11pm. Then We have all day saturday to be at the park, and til about 6 or so on sunday. I'M SO EXCITED. I screamed into my pillow. :lmao:

Any suggestions on what I should ride first? :)

ALSO, I've been pondering. How much would you pay for a lifetime pass to DL?

Lifetime?? Oh wow, I don't know, I'd have to really think about that. I'd want a lifetime pass that gave me unlimited visits to all the parks. :)

Have a GREAT time this weekend!!!!! Getting there tomorrow night means you can jump on a few things, try to do 1 ride that usually has long waits and has no FP at all. Like Peter Pan or Nemo, then on Saturday you can do the other ride that doesn't have FP. I wouldn't do Space, do that over the next 2 days. :) We actually like to do FL if we show up that late, we still go to the parks (depending on how the drive went) and if we can get done with FL we are happy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter