Wondering about view from Club level 2 BR at AKV

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We own at AKV. We are planning a big family trip in less than 2 years - we will need to get a 2BR and we initially planned on 2BR Savanna view, but was thinking about trying to get a 2BR club level room just for either the beginning or end of the trip.

My question is -- do the club level 2BR views have savanna views? If not what are they views of?

There are 5 2-bedroom lock-offs that make up the DVC Portion of Concierge Level at AKV. 3 of those face an alcove of the Sunset Savanna, the other 2 face the Uzima Pool.

To add to Michael's response, even though some of the rooms face the Sunset Savanna, there isn't a "Savanna View" booking category for the Club Level rooms. You can request a particular view but you get what you get. Even if you do get a room facing the savanna, you are in an alcove so you only see a small part of the savanna. The roof overhang blocks part of the view as well.

Bottom line: book Club Level for the services, not for the view, assuming you can even book the room. If the view really matters to you, book Savanna View not Club Level.

Club level pool view:

DSC03190.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

Club level savannah view:

20150515_151714_zpsbpno0juq.jpg

20150515_151725_zps2gsfbpdi.jpg

Club level pool view
Thanks so much for the pictures!! I think we would rather the savanna view for the majority of our trip but might book club level (if we can get it) just for a couple days. Might be nice to check out what it is all about. Those views are nothing that we want to look at for an entire week.

Worth it for a couple of nights just to cross it off your list. CL reservations are commonly walked due to the difficulty in booking.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks so much for the pictures!! I think we would rather the savanna view for the majority of our trip but might book club level (if we can get it) just for a couple days. Might be nice to check out what it is all about. Those views are nothing that we want to look at for an entire week.

It's one of those questions where a picture really is the best to "describe". :goodvibes

We tried it for a couple of nights but booked a studio. We never stay in a studio more than a couple of nights but I didn't want to waste all the points required for a 1 bedroom. I would do again for a couple of nights in a studio, but personally, I would never spend all the points for a room larger than a studio club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter