Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

Heres your hug :hug:

That reminds me........AND.......I would like a real hug. I haven't had one in a good little while, just about 10 days shy of a month ago......one that doesn't leave peanut butter on my midsection anyway.

That reminds me........AND.......I would like a real hug. I haven't had one in a good little while, just about 10 days shy of a month ago......one that doesn't leave peanut butter on my midsection anyway.

:hug:

Sparks, I think that leprechaun looks like he needs to go potty REALLY bad. :lmao:

Sparks, I think that leprechaun looks like he needs to go potty REALLY bad. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That really did make me laugh out loud... he always looks rather odd to me too, but someone was so kind as to send him to me, I thought I'd be grateful and put him in my sig. Iused to have a bouncing santa mickey ears, but it became a red x so I gave up on it!

It makes me laugh so much when you guys (across the pond) talk about going 'potty'... over here a potty is what you train babies to use before a toilet! I couldn't get over my friend saying it for real as an adult!

If I was to say 'go potty' over here I'd mean 'go mad'.
;)

This is a slow riddle day... but I cannot stay around for the hooty, as I'm so tired I've been wandering around all day feeling like death warmed up (but not too much).. and i have to go to bed. So good night all. Have a happy hooty!

This is a slow riddle day... but I cannot stay around for the hooty, as I'm so tired I've been wandering around all day feeling like death warmed up (but not too much).. and i have to go to bed. So good night all. Have a happy hooty!

Leaving early ?

Do you mean a hooty by lunch time? Is that our lunchtime or the US lunchtime?
I think it is quiet because it is dinner time for our transatlantic friends...

Are you planning on staying up til grammy swoops the hooty?

Here is grammy - seems she's on the phone!
gramaphone.gif

Wonder how many others are out there waiting to swoop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter