Wonderful Honeymoon - Thank You!

midgetthemighty

Earning My Ears
My husband and I got married on June 9 and immediately traveled down to Orlando for the best honeymoon ever, mostly spent in Disneyworld.

We purchased the bride/groom Mickey ears and everyone was so welcoming and fun. We received many congratulations, to which we say thank you so much, yet again.

In Animal Kingdom, our guide on the Jungle Safari noticed our hats and called our trip the "Honeymoon Safari", which was wonderful. In Epcot, a cast member in the America section called us into the place where the Hall of Presidents is. He told us to call a number where we got to listen to Mickey and Minnie congratulate us, wrote us up a Disneyworld "marriage license" and got a free dessert from the place next door. Then he let us go on the second floor to listen to the beautiful singers and get special seating for the Hall of Presidents.

All of the characters were so excited to see our hats, check out our rings and congratulate us. I don't think I'll ever get better pictures with characters (until we bring our future children, of course).

It was wonderful and we're already planning a trip back next year with a group of friends.

So THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who works there for making our experience absolutely wonderful.

Sounds like the 2 of you had a wonderful time! My fiancee Maria and I will be honeymooning at WDW the last week of Sept 2013!

I've heard that the Bride and Groom ears get you lots of attention from CM's and special perks along the way, so we'll be sure to wear ours!

Any other tips/suggestions you can offer to a future honeymooning couple?

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter